Welcome please make yourself at home here and add your comments here freely!

Monday, December 28, 2009

So that went out the window!

So when I started this blog my goal was to write a post on it each day, only a few days in and I have already foundered! Oh well - I blame the lack of writing and reading on the holidays. Too much to do and too little time to get it done. Oh well only one more evening of celebration and then time to recooperate, clean and revive the ordinary life. I personally cannot wait to get past these holidays and start a new year. 2010 is my year! Time for change and exploration. Very exciting.
So, New Year's Resolutions. I am not normally one to try to figure out something to change and then attempt it for a new year, but maybe this year I will try to pick out something that would help my focus on writing or reading. I have taken a lot of classes next semester so I am not sure how much "free" reading I will be able to squeeze in. We shall see how that unfolds.
Well not too much other interesting points to discuss. I did go see the Radio City Rockettes with my husband at the UCF arena - impressive. Other than that hope to see some new people and posts here one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment