Welcome please make yourself at home here and add your comments here freely!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution

2010 New Year's Resolutions: I have figured out two things I would like to attempt this coming new year.
1. Post something new on this blog at least once a week. My original goal of daily is a little too ambitious for me especially once this next semester starts at school. If I make a daily entry then I will be impressed with myself. And since I am the only one here right now it is kind of boring and the items I want to post which require feedback I cannot until there are others among myself here on this blog.
2. Work on my writing two times a week, even if it is only a few pages a week.

And of course finding a job is an added bonus at this point. I hope 2010 is much better than 2009 for all of us that are out of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment