Welcome please make yourself at home here and add your comments here freely!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Eve of Christmas Eve!

Well since my goal is to write on this blog daily I find myself combing my mind of today's events to find something of interest to place here in this empty space. And I have a few thoughts....
Supposedly tomorrow a short story of mine will be published on multiple websites since I won a writing contest I entered at the end of November. I will post the link once I receive it tomorrow. This is exciting as it will be my first piece published.
I tried to make a Turkish Vegetable Dish for dinner tonight - horrible! A lot of work, mountains of vegetables which led to an enormous amount of leftovers and lacking in taste... So I suppose tomorrow's lunch will consist of these leftovers and some doctoring to make it more interesting to eat - at least that is the plan.
I have a few more presents to wrap before I can officially say I am done with this holiday! This time of year is not as fun as when we are gainfully employed - too many restrictions in my mind when shopping on a budget. But hopefully this time next year this country will be experiencing something better.
And after wrapping some presents tonight I plan to crank out some words - maybe even some more on my novel. I have a few ideas brewing in my head that haven't made it onto a piece of paper yet - maybe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment