Welcome please make yourself at home here and add your comments here freely!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Well so much for an active blog

Well I thought I could keep up with an online blog but no such luck so far. I am working on two short stories in between the mountains of homework I have and studying for finals. I have been considering some type of random inspiration from others around the country but havne't figured out a good way to develop that thought process. I thoguht it would be neat to randomly leave my blogsite or a PO Box (if I had one of those) in different places around the country and having people mail me a letter or a postcard to talk about random things.... whatever comes to mind. Could be interesting... maybe I will have to look into a PO box cost and do that for a fun fall project. Hmmm...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment