Welcome please make yourself at home here and add your comments here freely!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Career Path

Since I have returned to school for my BA in English I have discovered I would like to enter the field of technical writing or other areas of the literary field. I am new to this and have been trying to locate decent information on how to intern at different companies and growing a portfolio that consists of items outside of my school work. Any suggestions? I have posted a few things on the book sites I belong to and am anxiously awaiting a response from some of the members there to hopefully offer proofreading services for a nominal fee, and other editing services would be available. Time will tell if that is a valid approach to building a decent and varied portfolio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment